FOR SALE: 2021 Mercedes Sprinter 170"
2021 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 170
A fully functional off the grid adventure-van, custom built for all year around. Wood-stove, ski and bike storage, propane stove and oven, lithium batteries, heavy duty suspension from Vancompass, refrigerator, solar panels, large roof deck, diesel heater, portable composting toilet (never used), extra bed and so much more.
Please see van tour video for all details here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXXEdCHMCY
- 2021 Mercedes Sprinter 170”, 4x4
- Converted March 2022
- Mileage: 22,200
- Mpg: 15.9
- Vanncompass heavy duty suspension
- Cruise control
- Backup camera
- Clean title
- Service: Just completed Service A at Mercedes dealership.
- All year around tires, great for winter
- Professionally converted by Salen Adventure Vans in Hood River, OR.
- This system is a high-end electrical system that can handle most things when it comes to electrical products in a van.
- Can be charged in three different ways: Solar, when driving or plugging it in.
- 2 x 200ah Victron Lithium Batteries. 400ah total.
- 2000w Victron inverter.
- 3 x Victron Dc-Dc charger.
- 320w solar panels.
- Switches with dimming function in front and back of the van.
- Victron Charge Controller.
- Victron Battery protector.
- Outlets all over out through the van.
- LED lights in the ceiling.
- Reading lights over bed with USB for charging phones etc.
- Lights for the outside area on the side and back of the van.
- The entire system can be controlled via the Victron App on your phone.
- Wired by a professional electrician.
HEATING SYSTEM x 2
- Espar/Eberspacher heater. Runs of the diesel tank. This heater heats up the cabin AND the rear storage as well. This makes your rear storage work as a drying closet.
- Wood Stove.
- Hardy backer and tile behind the stove for safety.
- Propane stove and oven in one.
- Refrigerator. Dometic Large CFX-55.
- Red Wood countertop with epoxy and satin finish that can handle winter and summer temps.
- Large sink with matching rubbed bronze water tap.
- 24 gallon water tank with foot pump.
- 5 gallon greywater tank.
- 6 Gallon Yeti Water silo to keep water cold in summer and not freezing in winter.
- Dining table for 3 + 1 person. Table folds down to a large sofa bed.
- Custom cabinets with lots of storage for food and personal items.
- Spices in mason jars under the cabinet.
- Awning from Thule.
- Window covers, professionally and custom made for each window inside the van for privacy and insulation.
- Mosquito net for sliding door and rear doors.
- Ski and bike storage.
- Liquor cabinet.
- Sliding platform under bed for easy access to all the gear.
- Outside shower.
- Large Pendleton blanket x 2.
- 6” luxury full-size bed.
- Roof rack with solar deck for hanging out or sleeping under the stars.
- Hooks on top of the deck to strap whatever you want to transport.
- Portable Toilet. Smell-free/brand new and never used.
- Maxx Air vent Deluxe. Can be open during rain. Dual direction.
- 2” Heavy Duty Hitch receiver.
- Heated swivel seats.
- Extremely well insulated for winter temps and in summer it stays cool.
- Floor is insulated and covered with Luxury Vinyl flooring that is waterproof and scratch resistant.
- Two large windows from C.R Laurence on each side of the van. One has a t-vent for circulation. Plus a smaller window at the bed that opens for air.
- Cabinet and overall construction made with Red Oak plywood.
Still under warranty for two years or up to 36,000 miles.
Just finished Service A, value of $1,290.
Price of the van is simply based on the value of the van + material spent + 720 building hours and overhead cost of warehouse and tools.: $149,000
More info: www.salenadventurevans.com
Mercedes Sprinter 170"